Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So good

I'm so proud of myself, even though the day isn't over I have faith in myself that I will continue to do good. My food for today.
cereal and banana - 2 pts
ww meal - 4 pts
green salad no dressing - 0 pts
1/2 cup grapes - 1 pt
apple - 1 pt
pork tenderloin - 3 pts
corn on cob - 1 pt
slices of baked sweet potato - 2 pts
for snack I plan on ww ice cream - 2 pts
for once I didn't use all my points - total - 16 pts allowed 18 pts

I've just started eating sweet potatoes, natural! I peel and slice potato about 1/2 inch thick spray with cooking spray and bake each side about 15 min at 375 degrees, when I flip them I spray cooking spray on again - very good and low in pts.

No comments: