Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've had it....

With myself! I'm totally feed up with how I look and they way I've been eating these past few months. I really don't know why I'm eating the way I'm eating because I know what the results will be, it's like I've given up on loosing the weight I've gained back.

I was looking at pictures of me the other day from last year at this same time, I was surprised at how thin I thought I looked because at the time I didn't think that. I'm 10 pounds from looking like that again and I'm motivated to try again. I know I can't loose the 10 pounds in a month but I'm setting up a goal of at least 5 pounds by June 4 I know I can do this. After looking at my weight log from last year I'm going to try core again, I lost 7 pounds in two months eating core and it wasn't hard - I just need to go to the store to stock up on plenty of fruits and veggies. I love fresh fruits and veggies and I need to make sure I have these on hand. I also need to plan out meals better than what I've been doing.

So my goals - eat better and do some sort of exercise everyday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You can do it!!!! :)