I finally decided to become serious about weight loss again. I started taking a new medication in June at first I had no change in weight but at the end of July it started creeping up on me. One of the medication side effects is weight gain but I'm determined to lose what I've gained and keep it off while staying on the medication - I believe I can do this. I have so many clothes I have been unable to wear this summer and I have some nice pants for the fall and winter that I really want to wear. I'm not going to buy any bigger size clothes I'll just have to suffer with wearing what few things fit me until I drop the weight.
Yesterday I made a commitment to WW again, I felt so motivated and relieved to get the weigh in over with. Since I'm over my goal weight I'll be paying until I get it under control. For some reason having to pay gives me more incentive to loose. I can have 20 points per day and yesterday I stayed within that (I used 2 of my 35 extra weekly points). I'm going to try and stay within me regular points without using the extra.
I keep thinking how great I felt when the weight started coming off and picturing myself wearing my smaller clothes. Now I need to start exercising, my work schedule has changed so I know I'll have to exercise on my off days since I work long hours on the other days and am very tired when I get home.
A Valentine’s Day Sommelier Death Match!
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment