I always start out with good intentions and some days it doesn't take long for those intentions to fly out the window. I'm not going to count my points today because I believe they are way too high that's why I decided to go ahead and post before dinner. This afternoon I decided to try on shorts, this is after my lunch and candy. The shorts that were too big for me at the end of last summer are now tight on me. I can remember sitting at ww meetings listening to everyone talk about how hard is was to keep the weight off and I thought to myself that I would never regain the weight because it was way too hard to loose. I know if I don't do something about it now it will get out of hand, the positive is that I can still fit in my clothes some are just a little tight. Warm weather is already here and I know what I want to wear, tank tops and shorts so my goal for weigh in on Friday is to loose at least one pound - I know I can do this!
cereal and banana - 2 pts
bbq chicken - 3 pts
Texas toast - ??
green beans seasoned with some good stuff - ??
brunswick stew - ??
1/2 cup melon sherbet - 2 pts
peanut butter covered malted milk balls - 3.5 oz (the whole container) - I could figure out the points but today I choose not to
dinner will be leftover bbq chicken - 3 pts, salad and I'm sure by the end of the night I will have had a ww ice cream - 2 pts
A Valentine’s Day Sommelier Death Match!
4 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like you went to Sonny's for lunch. That's my favorite place to eat on the weekends. I get the BBQ Chicken and green beans and corn on the cob. But I always get the corn chowder soup. It's probably 9pts. I tell myself it's okay because the rest of the food is not bad for me. I figure the whole thing is around 19 pts. Being as I only have 24, I usually dip into my extra 35 before the end of the day.
You know my biggest fear in losing all of this weight is the fear of gaining it all back. I keep hearing about more and more people who had the best of intentions when they made it to their goal and then in no time they slowly added it back on. It scares me to death. So I'll be checking your blog regularly to see how you're dealing with the maintenance part. I hope you keep blogging about it.
P.S. thanks for the post on my blog.
Post a Comment