Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still trying

Today was a boring day at home which usually turns into a day of eating. I felt hungry all day, I tried to keep busy doing other things so I wouldn't think about eating. I had a few errands to run but when I got back home I was starving and couldn't control my hunger. Thank goodness I had some low cal snacks, I know the point is to eat only one package but I had to have two today.
Today's food:
cereal - 1 pt
banana - 1 pt
ww meal - 4 pts
2 pks 90 cal snacks - 4 pts
apple - 1 pt
ww ice cream - 2 pts
turkey wrap w/ mustard - 6 pts
wild rice - 3 pts
ww dessert - 4 pts
Total 26 pts allowed 18 pts

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I need to give yoga another try. I want to love it, but somehow I still haven't figured out how to make it happen for me. :)

Sandy said...

This is very inspiring. I think by seeing what you are eating, it will help me plan to eat better, too.