I went to the beach today in my swimsuit, I know I'll feel better about wearing it once I can drop these 5-7 pounds. Now that the weather is getting warm and since I love the beach I'm hoping that will continue to inspire me to do good each day. I hated the shorts I had on today, the last time I had them on I could take them off with the zipper still zipped - not today! So my choices today were:
2 scrambled egg whites with 1/2 slice of turkey - I'm starting to enjoy this breakfast
some cantaloupe and strawberries
turkey sandwich - low cal bread with mustard and 2% cheese (I can't do ff cheese) and lettuce
baked lays
orange
100 cal snack
grilled fresh fish - son caught it today on the beach
new potatoes
salad
ww ice cream
100 cal snack
A Valentine’s Day Sommelier Death Match!
4 years ago
1 comment:
I will go sit on the beach with my shorts and shirts on!!!
Post a Comment