Monday, March 31, 2008

Weigh in

I did really well today, of course I had to with my weigh in I knew it would be close and was so afraid I would be over my two pound range which has never happened. My goal is 143 and I weighed in at 145.5, the girl let me slide, this was the first time I've ever gone over and this will not happen again. My menu for today included the following (which wasn't very much for me).
2 egg whites
1/2 slice of lean turkey
small slice of cantaloupe
1/4 cup strawberries
banana
1/4 cup brown rice
husbands chili about 1 cup - which includes lean ground beef, chili beans, very hot rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions and seasonings
snack will be ww ice cream

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are doing so good. I'm glad she let you slide for that tiny little amount over.