I've been doing great with my points and sticking to the plan but the scale is not cooperating with me. One major thing is I started today which always means a few extra pounds of water so I'm hoping that's the problem and by the time I weigh in on Friday I will have lost some. I really hope it's not the medicine, I was told the medicine doesn't make you gain weight it just increases your appetite. I do feel better eating more fruits and veggies, I've really been eating a lot of fruit which I guess my body has needed.
I was also very proud of myself with the No Pudge brownies - after I made them I cut them into serving sizes and put them into individual bags and put them in a container in the pantry so I can't see them when I open the door. For breakfast I've been eating a 1 point English muffin with 2 egg whites and it really fills me up, I usually have a banana before lunch. I'm still working on making sure I get all my water in for the day.
A Valentine’s Day Sommelier Death Match!
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment