First of all let me say I've had a great week, I've stayed on plan within my points each day and only used 4 extra points of my 35 weekly. With that said I actually gained 1 pound! I now really believe the medication I'm taking is the cause of my weight gain - not to blame just the medicine but after having a week like last week without losing, something is wrong. So I've decided to stop taking the medicine again, I tried a couple of weeks ago but ended up going back on it. Since I'm feeling so much better with eating lots of fruits and veggies I really believe I can't stop the medicine.
I set a few goals for myself this week, after I got back from weigh in I took the dogs for a walk. First Nyla, a boxer, actually she took me for a walk then Jazz, a silky terrier and I ended up giving her a workout. I'm going to walk at least 4 times this week (including today so only 3 more days for the week). I'm going to try to lose 2 pounds this week. I'm going to drink so much water I'll think I'm drowning. Continue to stay on play and not get discouraged.
A Valentine’s Day Sommelier Death Match!
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment